I've said it every year. I hate Mothers Day. I don't even think it has anything to do with L anymore, I think it's just a disappointing day in general for me. Last year went okay because I made a last minute decision to go to Wainwright and spend it there. Can't do that this year because of John's calling (finance clerk). I think I just need a really good Mothers Day one of these years to change my opinion of it...
Also, I realized in the last couple of days that because C is going to TOFW this weekend and I am as well, that we will be in the same building together on Birth Mothers Day. Odd coincidence for our situation, since our openness includes no meeting in person. However, if you are reading this C (I have no idea how often you check my blog) I just want you to know that if I do see you that day all I want is a nice big hug:)
I have until Sunday morning to decide. Am I going to brave church this year on Mothers Day, or not?
3 comments:
Brave Church it is going to be great and we are feeding you in Relief Society:)
You are stronger than I am. Church is where you need to be.
Mother's Day at church is probably where our Heavenly Mother would want us to be. ; D And I am sure our Heavenly Father too....as we honor all mothers. Every woman with or without a child is a mother. We are all Mothers, as they say.
http://weareallmothers.blogspot.com/
Congratulations on your newest member of the family!! I just caught up on your blog and see how busy and crazy yet fun your life has been. Good luck with the move! That will be a fun adventure for sure. Maybe we will see you this weekend too at TOFW.
Post a Comment