Monday, May 16, 2011

I Get an iPhone

On Thursday John had to go to the church to do up some receipts (this calling is a lot more involved than I'd thought). On his way there he picked me up an iPhone 4. I've been keeping his phone at home to take to the park with me, and because he uses an iPhone as well that meant that he had no music to listen to during the day. I love that he can listen to music at work because it helps to block out inappropriate conversations between his coworkers. So I'm now the proud owner of a white 16GB iPhone 4, except I still need to get a case for it.

We had family photos taken on Saturday. It was kind of windy, but was a nice outing at the Ledge. The boys loved it. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the pictures turn out.

Yesterday in church I taught in Relief Society. It was the first time I'd ever taught my peers in church. I was so nervous. When nobody put up their hand to answer the first question I actually almost started to cry. Thankfully, a good sister took mercy on me, gave an answer and I started reading again and was able to fight off the tears. People were more willing to give answers after that. I heard I did good, so I'm glad that it wasn't a total bust. If nothing else, it definitely reminded me of how important missionary work is, not just for full time missionaries, but for all of us who have a knowledge of the fullness of the gospel.

This week we'll be doing a whole lot of packing since we're moving in 5 days. I'm looking forward to being in the new place and to not living across the street from Creepy Joe anymore. Former residents of our complex know exactly who I'm talking about.

Hope you all have a wonderful week and send lots of packing motivation my way:)

No comments: