The move went fairly well. The biggest problem is that someone else packed the main part of our phone and we can't find it. So even though our phone line is up and running again, we can't use it at the moment. It makes me very grateful that we bought my iPhone when we did. We had a lot more help with this move, which was wonderful.
Today John and I are going on a strict Lose It! regime. We wanted to sooner, but trying to calorie count while needing to eat fast food and convenience food for a few days didn't seem like the best idea. John told me that when I get to my goal weight that he'll buy me a new wedding band. I'm mostly looking forward to just feeling healthier again.
There isn't much else going on here. Our life was busy all weekend with moving stuff. I'll be spending my week unpacking here and cleaning & painting at the old place. But it was so worth it. I'm really glad that we're here.
How was your weekend?
3 comments:
When the sorting is over and you sit on your couch with the kids playing on the floor you will know just how worth it everythign was. Enjoy the new house and memories :D
so glad you are into your new place! If you need calorie counting tips and food ideas I have been a calorie counter for a few years :) the first 2 weeks are ALWAYS the easiest I found and then it gets hard because you just don't want to write it down anymore.. at that point make sure you have someone to call or talk to that will remind you why you're doing it - it just helps to have that support
Yea for leaving that crappy place (i can say that since I lived there too).
The new place sounds good, it always looked better on the outside than ours.
Post a Comment