Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Trip in Progress
Last Friday I had this wonderful idea that we were going to take Caleb to Disneyland next year. It was a great idea except that our family's resident Disneyland expert wouldn't be able to go with us, so we've had to change some plans a bit. Now we have decided that in September or October of 2010, Caleb and Tyrell with stay with John's parents while John and I go away by ourselves for TWO WHOLE WEEKS! YAHOO! I am super super excited about this. We know that we're spending at least part of the trip in Utah, but not exactly sure if we'll spend all of it there or part of it somewhere else yet. John is letting me decide, so I'm looking into it. But I am SO excited about finally getting a proper trip with just the two of us, since our honeymoon was only 1 night in Jasper. So if anyone has any ideas of things to go and see or whatever, they are certainly welcome. We are driving, so it has to be a state bordering Utah, or else California.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment