Friday, February 20, 2009

Well, I Fessed Up

So I finally fessed up on Christal's blog that I read it. Guess we'll see how that goes.

So I decided I'm going to send a message to everyone on the list of blogs that I follow, just for something fun to do.

A big congrats to Jodi on the birth of baby Hallie. I know it was a really hard pregnancy for you, Jodi, and I'm so happy for you that the pregnancy part is over. You're my brain twin and I'm so proud of you for getting through such a rough 9 months.

Christal, I don't think I can put into words how grateful I am for you. We share a bond that I share with no one else. You are such an amazing person, and truly an inspiration to me. Thank you so much for everything that you've helped to give me, I know I'll never be able to pay it back, but I hope that you do realize how grateful I am for you.

Kari, thank you so much for stopping to talk to me in the hall the other week when Caleb had me in tears, it meant a lot to me. You are so talented at photography, truly a gift. I'm really going to miss you when you guys move.

Alana, it has been such a pleasure to visit teach you for the last few years. I'm so glad that you're still on my route, it will be a sad day when you get taken off of it. Thank you for being so helpful when John was going through a rough time a year ago and also for the McDonald's cheeseburgers when I was craving them, that gesture made me so happy that I cried.

Amber, you are super fun to talk to and I love being your visiting teacher. We hope to have you and Aaron over again soon.

And finally, to Heidi. Thank you so much for sharing Nate with our mission for 2 years, he helped to change my life. I was very happy to finally meet you when you guys were up here, and I'm really looking forward to getting to see you again next year. I really wish that we lived closer to you, hopefully some day we'll get to visit you more often.

3 comments:

Christal said...

Nikki, oh my gosh!! How are you! What a surprise when I posted I had no idea I would find you as a reader. It is nice to know who is reading though. I've just been reading over your blog you have beautiful boys Nikki congrats! It looks like life is good and you have a wonderful ward I am so so happy to hear your doing so good! Thanks for your kind words on your blog about us you have no idea how much you've changed OUR lives we are so GRATEFUL for YOU.
Lauren is a wonderful funny girl! She comes up with the greatest lines. We sure love her. She makes us laugh and loves all things princess right now.
You have no idea how wonderful it is to read that you are happily married with two handsome boys and active in the church what a blessing! A lucky ward to have you in it! love you!
Thanks for fessing up ha ha!! Hope all is good with you and your family!

Christal said...

Nikki: Thanks for the message on facebook and pics. Also I will color copy the pictures for you and send them in august from the scrapbook too no problem. So glad you are doing good. Have a great week. ♥c

The Gibb Family said...

Awww - you are too nice Nikki! Thanks for the compliments. As excited as I am to move - it is a bit sad to think about all of the great people (such as yourself) that we will be leaving behind.