I'm going to be a lot more upbeat in this post than my last one and do 10 things or people that I'm grateful for.
1) John - An amazing husband and father who helps get through things even when I think there's no hope.
2) My Sons - Caleb and Tyrell are such huge blessings to me. Caleb was a miracle in my eyes, that I was able to take him home with me, that he was born in the covenant. Both pregnancies were very tough on me, but every single moment was worth it.
3) Lauren and Her Parents - So much good has come into my life because of Lauren. It was my being pregnant with her that lead me to the Church. She made me want to become a better person. And I'm so grateful for her parents, who love her so much and take such good care of her. I still think of them every single day and I'm so grateful for them and the love that they have to share with her.
4) The Gospel - Everything good that I have in my life stems from the gospel. It is the most amazing and miraculous thing. It gives me so much hope and comfort.
5) Canada - I am so grateful to live in a free country where I can worship as I choose.
6) John's Job - I am so thankful that John has a job that is enough to support our family so that I can stay at home with the kids, and that his supervisor is so understanding about when John needs to take time off of work.
7) My Mum - She is such a wonderful lady who just last week took emergency leave from work to be with me when I was having a lot of emotional difficulties. She does all that she can to help me and I really hope and pray that one day I will see her go through the temple.
8) Books - I love reading so much. It helps to relax me and I get so much enjoyment out of reading.
9) Bootlegger - Sounds funny, I know, but I'm so grateful that I can still fit their clothing so that I can wear clothes that don't make me look old and frumpy.
10) Jodi - I am so thankful to have a friend who always understands what I'm feeling and who has helped me out so much when I've needed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment