So my (short) spiritual thought for this month...I've been thinking a lot about Personal Progress lately. What an amazing program available to the Young Women. I have finished it 3 times within the past 3.5 years (also finished the Honor Bee in there once) and have started it for a fourth time. It is such a HUGE testimony builder for me. I have also had the privilege of helping 3 girls finish the program very early on (2 to 2.5 years). I am absolutely certain that this program was inspired by Heavenly Father and would highly encourage any woman at any stage in her life to do it (or do it over again). I LOVE it!
Sorry this isn't longer. It's Brettley's birthday so I'm busy cooking and baking today, plus we have our annual suite inspection today and I'm also getting all of my last minute stuff done for my trip to Calgary since I'm leaving at 6 tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment