So here goes...
I loved this stuff for a (very) temporary color in your hair. I put purple in my bangs over the weekend, and I loved it.
I love, love, love these Staedtler pens. I bought both sets with some of my Christmas money. I use them every day and they are awesome. More expensive than most pens, but definitely worth the money.
Beef Barley Soup, which can be found here on my Pinterest. It was a big hit with every member of our family, which doesn't happen very often.
We also really liked this Crockpot Lasagna Soup, another Pinterest find. It's Ty's favourite soup, and he's my super super picky eater.
The boys got some Sands Alive for Christmas. For my kids who have some Sensory Processing tendencies, this stuff is amazing! It doesn't dry out, it doesn't get stuck in carpets, it's organic and non-toxic. All 3 of the boys love it and it is an amazing product for them.
John loves Spotify, especially for work. It has been a great way for him to try out new music and helped us to figure out which music we want to purchase on iTunes. I like it a lot as well :)
*******
So there are my recommendations for the time being. All things that we really like!
No comments:
Post a Comment