Thursday, January 8, 2015

Spiritual Thought

So for my second Thursday of each month, I decided to devote it to something spiritual that's currently on my mind. This month my new thing is doing the Book of Mormon 365 (by LDS Living) on Instagram.



Each day it tells you how far to read that day (starting at 1 Nephi 1:1 on the first day) and gives you a question to ponder as you read it. I am finding this to be completely invaluable! For so long I've been able to read regularly (when I'm focusing on it), but have a hard time actually getting something out of it. It's been a struggle for me the whole time since I've joined the church. Having the section set out for me with a specific thing to ponder as I read it has helped me get more out of reading the scriptures these past 8 days that I did in all of last year, I'm sure. I would highly recommend it to anyone and I'm really grateful that a friend of mine recommended it on her Instagram. It's amazing to finally have a way to study the scriptures with a purpose!

If you're interested, here are some links:

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

No comments: