Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday

1) I am grateful for suckers. No, seriously! Okay, so apparently I went hypoglycemic at mutual on Tuesday. It wasn't fun. Thankfully, our first counselor in YW and the bishopric member over YW figured out what was wrong pretty quickly (the bishopric member is currently in school to become an RN). We got enough sugar into me to get me home safely, but what really made all of the difference was the bright red sucker my husband handed me. That thing totally helped turn things around. I guess I'll be carrying them with me a lot from now on. Those things work wonders!

2) I am grateful for my amazing husband. There aren't enough words to describe how grateful I am for this wonderful man who stands beside me (and occasionally even carries me) through it all. All of me loves all of you, John.

3) I am grateful for a quick response from Telus this week about a concern about our wifi. They found John's tweet, had him contact them about the problem and within 24 hours they were here with a new modem getting our wifi to a much better speed. It may seem small, but it's so nice to see such a big company give good service these days :)

1 comment:

Christal said...

Thankful for red suckers and you! and your comment on my blog made me laugh:)! Some days eh:) Glad things are going good! We love you!