Thursday, November 13, 2014

I'm Still Here :)

So I kind of, sort of missed last week's post. Oops! The kids were about to start a 5 day weekend and I was on Friday brain all of last Thursday. Today I'm still sort of on Tuesday brain, but it'll be okay by next week. And here we go :)

1) I am grateful for my MyFitnessPal app. Using it, I have lost 9.2 lbs so far :D It's one of a few tools that I'm using to help stay focused, but it's incredibly useful and it would be a lot harder without it. Okay, so maybe I'm grateful for all of the tools that I'm using, ha ha.

2) I am grateful for the power of prayer. It helped us get through something that could have been potentially extremely stressful this past week. Instead, we were patient for a few days as we prayed and the situation was resolved.

3) I am grateful for the snow. While other people have been complaining about the snow and the cold, I'm actually really happy. It means that for the next several months I won't have my kids bringing buckets worth of sand home in their boots. Plus, Brettley loves it, and it's so much fun to see the look of pure joy on his face when he talks about it.

No comments: