1) I am grateful for the many comforts that I have during the winter. A home with heating, sweaters, parkas, boots, hats, mitts, etc. It may get chilly here for a huge portion of the year, but I'm very blessed to have so many different ways to deal with it and I'm so grateful for them all.
2) I am grateful that my mum is coming to visit us this weekend. The last time she was here was the day of Caleb's baptism and things were too chaotic to have a proper visit, so I'm excited to see her again.
3) I am grateful that we found a way to hugely cut down on how much Brettley sucks on his fingers. He did it a lot and it kept blistering his fingers. However, we realized he did it while cuddling his pillow, which he carried with him through the house all day long. So in the morning we put it up on his closet shelf and he gets it back for night time and now he's pretty much only sucking his fingers at night time. Hurray for big progress :)
No comments:
Post a Comment