Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday

First off, I cannot believe it's Thursday already. It seems like time just keeps going by faster and faster! Anyway, between the cleaning I have to get done to prepare for company, here is my blogging break for the day.

1) I am grateful for one of the young women coming and cleaning walls for me last week. Due to my permanent back injury, I can't wash my own walls anymore without causing myself extreme pain for weeks (still recovering from that mistake). As soon as she found out about this, she offered to come and do it for me, since 3 little boys obviously don't leave my walls clean (by any stretch of the imagination). She got most of my main floor walls cleaned that day and was super patient with the boys wanting to help her. What's more, is she plans to come back to do more. I love that girl!

2) I am grateful to finally have Caleb's diagnosis, after over a year of prayers upon prayers and searching so many avenues. We are learning so much about how to best help him!

3) I am grateful for music! I managed to acquire $90 in iTunes cards for my birthday and I am loving getting to pick new music to add to my phone. Music is such a huge part of my life and so helpful for stress, sadness, and whatever else might be going on at the time. It's almost got this magical quality to it. I love it!

No comments: