Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thankful Thursday

1) I am so grateful for my beautiful blue eyed boy who turned 8 today. He was loved long before he came to us. He has been such a huge source of strength to me and taught me so much about my abilities as a mother. I love that boy so very much.

2) I am grateful for the relationship I've been able to build with my dad the past few years. We spent an hour and a half just visiting yesterday and it meant the world to me. Plus, he gave me bacon :D

3) I am grateful for my new iHome that Mum bought me as an early birthday present. She said it was important I have it because music is one of the biggest helps in keeping me sane and that after the past year, I deserve that. I love it already and it is great!

No comments: