In an effort to post more regularly on my blog and also to help with trials I'm currently facing, I've decided it's time to resurrect Thankful Thursday. Each Thursday I will post about 3 things that I'm thankful for.
1) I am incredibly thankful for both of my parents. My mum who helps me work through things when I'm feeling stuck and like I'm at my limit. Who is able to see solutions that I can't see in the moment, and even recognize what the stress is when I myself I don't know it. Who is working so hard to help with Caleb's baptism and to make the day a success when she herself is not a member of our church and doesn't fully understand why it is so important to us. She constantly amazes me. And my dad, who is always willing to help me at the drop of a hat and never asks for anything in return. Who helps where he can, but constantly recognizes that John and I are able to make our own decisions for our family and fully respects that. I am truly blessed to be the daughter of these 2 amazing people.
2) I am thankful for the Mia Maids in our ward. Oh, how much I love these girls, who I have had the privilege of serving over and over again. Who are constantly inspiring me, amazing me and helping to bring joy to my life. One of whom who has decided to come and do cleaning in my home that I can no longer do for myself, even before I suggested that she make it her Good Works value project. I don't think I could ever love a group of girls more than this group, and I am so thankful to yet again be serving them at this point in time.
3) I am thankful that I got my motivation back for working on round 3 of Personal Progress. The program always brings me so much happiness and strength. It gives me more of a sense of purpose. There aren't enough words to express how much I love Personal Progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment