Sunday, September 21, 2014

I Forgot Already

I forgot Thankful Thursday already, ack! In my defense, we had a lot going on this week and my mind was needed elsewhere. Here it is though, better late than never.

1) I am grateful for Caleb's psychiatrist who seems to genuinely care about him and was willing to change his meds, especially to a med with less side effects and none of the risks that the old ones had. It's so helpful to have support as we face this as a family and I'm so grateful to all of those who support us in any way.

2) I am grateful that many months ago my mum gave me permission to do the temple work for my grandma. Today is 1 year since Grandma passed away and it was an honor being able to print out her ordinance requests this morning to take to the temple this week to have the card printed. Next week I will have the opportunity to have her baptism and confirmation done and I am beyond grateful that I have the opportunity to do this.

3) I am grateful that Brettley loves 'Mommy School' preschool so much. He gets so excited to see what things he gets to do each day. He knows a lot more about numbers, colours and shapes than I'd originally thought and I think he'll pick up on the stuff he doesn't already know more easily than I'd anticipated. I'm enjoying so much one on one time with him this year. Hard to believe that 2 years from now he'll be in Kindergarten and I'll have to start figuring out what to do with my time.

No comments: