What a long an exhausting week! Caleb enjoyed his birthday and the boys had fun staying at Grandpa's for a couple of nights. On Saturday John took me to Edmonton Expo as an early birthday present and bought me a d20 (that's a 20 sided dice) necklace. We saw some really cool leather work and chain mail work while we were there. I had a few tough moments with being in a place with so many people, but I did a lot better than I'd thought I would, considering I have crowd claustrophobia.
On Sunday I got to take Caleb and Ty to church on my own since John was sick and subbed for Caleb's class. The other 3 kids were awesome, but Caleb never behaves well when I sub in his class.
Brett and I have had head colds this week, but mine's pretty much gone now. I've also been enjoying the beautiful view of autumn weather. It doesn't last for long in E-town, but it sure is gorgeous while it's here. I love the beautiful yellow and orange leaves on the ground.
Not too much else going on here. It's my birthday this Saturday on General Conference weekend. John and I are just going to have some snacks and play some Dungeons & Dragons (I have turned into such a bigger geek than I was before). It should be a nice and (fairly) relaxing weekend. I love autumn :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday this weekend we love you!! Glad things are going good!! You are truly amazing!!
Post a Comment