I decided to do one of those quiz things just to add some fun facts about myself on here, since it is my blog and all...
WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is also the middle name of both of my grandmothers
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Wednesday night I had a full out cry but ended up getting a lot out of it.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roasted Turkey or Honey Ham. Also, I hate bologna with a passion.
DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, I have 3. (Caleb is almost 6, Ty is almost 4 and Brett is about 19 months)
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes and no. I come with a lot of baggage that can be frustrating, but I'm an extremely loyal friend and I love to listen.
DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I tend to be an extremely sarcastic person. Witty sarcasm is my favourite kind of humour.
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I don't. They came out right before I turned 10 and should have been out YEARS before that.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't eat a lot of cereal, but I love things like Quaker Harvest Crunch and Honey Bunches of Oats.
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if I need to in order to get them off of my foot.
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no. Emotionally this is a frustrating thing for me because I've had to do things that make people think that I'm strong (and I hate people telling me that I am), but I personally don't feel that I am.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I love Haggen Daaz Cookie Dough Dynamo, the PC brand of Cotton Candy and Marble Slab's Cheesecake.
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I notice shoes a lot, actually. And hair.
WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Physically, my underdeveloped chin (which is a VERY sore spot with me after years and years of teasing). As a whole, I'd have to say my bipolar.
WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My father-in-law, who passed away in March and was one of the most amazing people I've ever met.
WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Eggs
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dora the Explorer that Ty is watching.
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pink
FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilacs, vanilla and cinnamon.
FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey, Soccer and Curling
HAIR COLOR? My hair is, medium brown? I think...
EYE COLOR? Fun cause I recently learned a term for this. It's Glasz. My eye color changes all the time between blue, green, grey and even a bit of yellow on occasion. Today they are a bluish grey.
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I am trying to wear my glasses more.
FAVORITE FOOD? I like a good lasagna or chicken parmesan.
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Hunger Games
FAVORITE SEASON? I think it's a tie between spring and fall.
FAVORITE DESSERT? Either cheesecake or sticky toffee pudding.
COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? I use my phone or computer for most things, including Netflix.
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I just finished The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer. Today I'm starting Fishers of Men by Gerald N Lund.
FAVORITE SOUND? Running water (river, rain...) or just a good song
WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Nova Scotia for distance, Utah for out of country.
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm really good at planning things out in detail. Execution is another story.
WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Nova Scotia, Canada
WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Alberta, Canada
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? So everyone's expecting a Harry Potter book, right? I'd have to say, though that Behold The Man by Gerald N Lund is my favorite.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? Again, it's not HP. My favorite movie is Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (the extended version).
1 comment:
This was fun to read! I'm glad you did it!
Post a Comment