I've now done 8 full days of the FlyLady thing (on its own seperate blog). For the most part, it's going quite well for me.
Caleb's rash is gone and the flaky skin is almost fully cleared up. He had swimming again yesterday and did everything his teacher asked him to do. His confidence is growing so much. He used goggles and I think it made a huge difference. He loves to swim so much.
Ty is his usual self, although he seems to be a bit more willing to behave the past few days.
Brettley went and saw his opthalmologist yesterday. He is being booked in for what they call "bilateral strabismus repair", in which they'll weaken his eye muscles in the middle and hopefully he won't be in a permanent state of crossed eyes anymore. The surgery is only 70% effective the first time around, so there's a 30% chance that he'll need to have a second surgery. The doctor said that he'll be in glasses until he's a teen.
Not too much else is new. This Saturday will be a year since I got the biggest surprise of my life. Brettley will be celebrating his 1st birthday. We're having a roast dinner with my dad (his birthday is next week). Then John and I are going to a pizza & pasta night for adults at church and my dad is going to watch the boys. I'm excited for it. Life has been great lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment