Thursday, February 9, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude

1) I am so incredibly grateful for my wonderful baby boy who will be celebrating his first birthday on Saturday. I learned more from him than I can every fully tell people. I love how much he's still teaching me. I love his smiles and giggles and I'm so thankful that he came to us.

2) I am grateful for the FlyLady thing. It's kept me productive for 11 days and counting and my house looks SO much better. John loves what it's done for the house and for me. It's making life better for all of us.

3) I am grateful that I've actually been getting out and doing things with friends lately. It's so nice to have time with other females and time away from the house. Also with that I have a fourth thing, I guess, in that I am SO SO SO grateful for a husband who encourages me to get out of the house and doesn't complain in the slightest about being left with the kids whenever I want to go. He's amazing. I love him.

No comments: