There is yet another tab at the top. I'm doing FlyLady's 31 baby steps and decided to keep track of it. It's more about keeping accountable than anything else. *Edit - I took the tab off and made a separate blog for this. It just felt better that way.*
I don't feel good about having 12 goals this year. It's a big number and it feels overwhelming, so I decided to knock it back to 3.
1) Hold FHE every week (Month 1 = 100%).
2) Read the New Testament and Book of Mormon all the way through (I'm currently in Luke).
3) Take the kids to the park at least once every other week during Caleb's summer vacation.
Caleb has been looking a lot better and his skin is starting to smooth out. He'll go back to school tomorrow and hopefully be able to go swimming this evening. Yep, that's about it for now. I'm just working on my baby steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment