Monday, September 14, 2009
Wainmo Bound
So I have started my week without Facebook. I need to know that I can do that. This afternoon Mum is picking up the boys and I and we're going to go stay in Wainwright for a week. I'm hoping the change of scenery and lessening of responsibilities will help me out a bit. The parks there are closer and I can walk to the Walmart if I had to. John will join us on Friday and then we'll head home after church on Sunday. Then I will go into party mode, as Caleb's birthday party is on the 26th. He's having a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party, which I think he's really looking forward to since he asks me every day if it's his birthday party today, ha ha. Anyways, not too much else is new other than that, so I should go finish packing. I hope you all have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment