So I'm wondering, is there anyone else out there who sees my blog title and starts singing "I am a builder, working each day to build my family"? Every time I see it I get that song stuck in my head, it's a catchy song from this year's primary songs.
Anyways, here's my exciting news for the day. John is finally letting me start the process to get our passports. First I have to get Ty's birth certificate and the detailed one for Caleb (I just have the basic one for him). I can't believe Ty's almost 11 months old and I still don't have his birth certificate. If you know me at all, you know that it's not like me to wait so long for something like that. Anyways, I soon as I get those I can get the application forms done and then get them and our pics signed and then it's the fun trip to Canada Place (BOO!). I don't know how they expect me to get my kids to cooperate for their pictures, but other parents do that as well, so I guess we'll figure it out.
And I'm getting even more excited for my cake decorating course next month. I'm really lucking out that because of when the classes are, I'll be able to make Ty's cake for him. Here are some of the cakes I'll apparently be making. The clown one is the one that we'll be using for Ty's birthday, the other two will go to Johns work.



Anyways, here's my exciting news for the day. John is finally letting me start the process to get our passports. First I have to get Ty's birth certificate and the detailed one for Caleb (I just have the basic one for him). I can't believe Ty's almost 11 months old and I still don't have his birth certificate. If you know me at all, you know that it's not like me to wait so long for something like that. Anyways, I soon as I get those I can get the application forms done and then get them and our pics signed and then it's the fun trip to Canada Place (BOO!). I don't know how they expect me to get my kids to cooperate for their pictures, but other parents do that as well, so I guess we'll figure it out.
And I'm getting even more excited for my cake decorating course next month. I'm really lucking out that because of when the classes are, I'll be able to make Ty's cake for him. Here are some of the cakes I'll apparently be making. The clown one is the one that we'll be using for Ty's birthday, the other two will go to Johns work.



No comments:
Post a Comment