Monday, September 21, 2009

My Week Without Facebook

I seriously thought it would be SO hard to go a week without Facebook, but the only part that was kind of off was that I apparently go through life now thinking of what to put as my status, ha ha. I didn't miss it at all, although I am glad to be back on there and see what people are up to (such a Kari expecting baby Gibb #2, congrats).

My week away went fairly well, but I am very happy to be back home in my own place with my own bed. John came to Wainwright and he and I got a hotel room for the night just to get away from it all for a while. We got a really good deal on a room with a king sized bed, jacuzzi tub and fireplace for only $149. Caleb and Ty stayed with my mum and Bob for the night. It was so nice to just get away and be able to relax without having to worry about the boys. On Saturday we went to some garage sales and among other things with bought Caleb 2 dozen Disney books for $5.50 and a bike with training wheels for $10. So glad about that bike, he has totally outgrown the tricycle and I really didn't want to spend tonnes of money on a brand new one.

I also found out that I have to wait until January 21st before I can get in to see the psychiatrist. Personally, I think that's a ridiculous amount of time to wait to see someone about bipolar, but I'm also on a cancellation list, so hopefully that will help out.

Anyways, not too much else is new here right now, so I should get going...

No comments: