Friday, October 3, 2008
Hopefully Farewell to Our TV
Tonight we're going to look for a new TV. I'm very excited about that, since the TV we have now has this really high pitched squeal to it whenever you turn it on that has been giving me migraines. So we're just going to get something a little bit bigger than what we have now, but still nothing fancy. Frankly, I don't much care as long as it doesn't give me a headache whenever it's on. We also have to look at new phones since our seem to die when they've only been off of the charger for a few hours and barely even used. My doctor's appointment went well, so I'm happy about that. I'm really excited to head to Wainwright in less than a week, but I'm still really nervous about switching from 1 kid to 2. It will all work out though. At least my mum told me that nervousness about the switch is normal, ha ha. Tomorrow and Sunday are General Conference, which I'm really looking forward to. And Sunday also happens to be my birthday! It's the big 2 dozen! Exciting stuff:) I already got my presents from John and Caleb, so I will just be getting cards that day, but that's fine by me. And I only have 3 gift cards left to buy and I will be done ALL of my Christmas shopping, HORRAY! It will be nice to not have to stress about that with a new baby. Anyways, so tonight I will hopefully be saying farewell to the migraine TV, YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment