We've worked really hard the last 2 days and our house is clean now, YAY! On Monday we got a lot done and I did my visiting teaching interview with Kari. Then yesterday we finished things up other than the last minute stuff and I went visiting teaching in the evening. John took Caleb out and dropped of a library book, picked up some new ones, picked up some fruit from Safeway that I needed and then took Caleb to Heather and Mike's. They had gone there to drop off John's Sunday School manual since Mike is going to be teaching for John this Sunday and to drop of Joshie's birthday card since we don't know if John will even be around that day, but Joseph needed a blessing because he apparently ate a HUGE chunk of a book and had already thrown up twice because of it. So Heather kept Caleb away for Joseph while John helped Mike give Joseph a blessing. After I got home from visiting teaching I brought the fruit tray over to Jodi and talked for a bit before I came back home. I'm so happy that I have almost everything packed and the house is so clean, it's such a nice feeling. John gave me my pre-labour blessing last night. I think that going into labour is a huge enough deal that it warrents a blessing for extra strenth, so we took care of that. It was a really nice blessing and it FINALLY convinced John that there is no way that this baby is going to come out a girl, ha ha.
Yesterday we decided that when we get back from me having the baby that we're going to go and buy John a new forced air machine for his sleep apnea. His should have been replaced about 5 years ago, but no one told him he was supposed to replace his machine every 5 years until last Christmas. We're hoping to get him the kind that is able to adjust the air pressure by itself instead of having to go to the store to have that done. I'm more excited for him getting a different style of mask though. He's been leaking air through his mouth which is a really annoying sound and it detracts from the full benifits of a forced air machine, so we're getting him a mask that covers both his nose and his mouth so that it won't be a problem anymore.
Anywho, we'll be off to Wainwright after work, HORRAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment