Monday, September 22, 2008

The Miracle of Pudding

So I wasn't exactly at the top of my game in my last post, to say the least. Again, I am sorry. I spent a lot of the morning crying. Then a miracle happened tonight, I call it the miracle of pudding. I kind of forgot about FHE since I had to go and have lab work done tonight, so I decided that I was going to have John and Caleb finger paint together and I would take some pictures of them. I made finger paint using some cannery vanilla pudding and food colouring. John had to first convince Caleb that it was okay to stick his fingers into the paint, but once he got going there was no stopping him. He got excited about drawing circles on the pages and all of the pretty colours. Then we got him to realize that he could eat the paint and that it tasted good, so he was VERY excited about that. Next John decided to paint Caleb's face, and it was SO cute to watch. I was laughing and smiling the whole time and my whole day of crappiness seemed to fade away as I watched the two of them together. It was exactly what I needed. To me, it felt like a miracle to be that happy after the morning that I had so I wanted to share with everyone our Miracle of Pudding:) Hope you all had a great FHE!

No comments: