Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Packing...
Caleb's throat infection cleared up fine, thankfully. Last Friday we had a neighbourhood BBQ, which we all really enjoyed. It was so nice to get out and socialize. Saturday we got some packing done, bought Caleb some underwear and a new shower curtain and then John's mom took us out for supper at Applebee's. It was really good, but Caleb kept acting up (whereas he's normally really good when we go out to eat) so that kind of sucked. Sunday John helped me teach my class again. I had a visitor and so my class was a lot harder to control than usual. We had a roast for supper that night, it was really good. We love having slow cooker roast:) Monday night John's mom came over again and we got a bit more packed and then John and I went and bought groceries after we put Caleb to bed. Yesterday John's dad came and he and John got some stuff for the dump put in Dad's van, so that's dealt with and then we got a bit more packed. It's mostly just the master bedroom, a few odds and ends and the last minute stuff left now. John is going to pack up the majority of our bedroom tonight, I think. Not much else is new here though, other than the fact that this Friday will be Lauren's 4th birthday, which makes me feel really old. It's also exciting because it means I'll be getting a letter and pictures right away. My back and hips keep getting worse by the day, but I'm going to see my doctor a week from today, so I'm just trying to hang on until then for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment