Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Loving the New House
We're moved into our new unit and loving it. The layout in the 3 bedroom is such a better layout. Our master bedroom is HUGE! I think it's about 4 times the size of Caleb's new room, ha ha. We even added another piece of furniture to it than we had in the old house and it still looks so big. Caleb got new curtains for his room. They are Cars ones to go with his Cars bedding. He really seems to like them. He's huge into cleaning up messes right now (and still making them). He likes to put things away in his room, throw garbage away and sweep the floor with his little toddler broom. The living room and kitchen are totally unpacked (I just have a couple things to put into a box from the kitchen). The baby's room is about half done and Caleb's room is done other than putting up his Cars wall stickers. Our room just has about 6 boxes left and the dining room has 4 boxes. Then it'll just be the basement to worry about. Last night we went out and bought a new pantry unit. We don't have a built in pantry here, so we had to use the unit from the living room that we used for movies as our actual pantry in the dining room. We also bought a rake for the backyard and Christmas presents for Joseph and Leela. Anyways, tomorrow is my prenatal checkup where I'm REALLY hoping my doctor will be able to give me SOME hope for my back. It's worse than usual today because I went overboard with unpacking yesterday. I should get going though, I still need to have some lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment