Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's A Boy!

So the ultrasound went well. We found out that the baby is growing right on scheadule, which my doctor was a bit worried about, and also found out that we're having another boy. He was very open about letting his gender be known this time, ha ha. Even I could tell that it was a boy, which means it was REALLY obvious. I was disappointed at first, I had to fight off tears in front of the ultrasound tech. Yesterday was pretty hard for me. But today I feel really good about it. I'm happy that I'll get to use all of Caleb's cute baby clothes again. Since this baby will be born about a month later in the year than Caleb was it'll work out great because the clothing will all work with the right season. So today we finally decided on a name that we both like. We'd been trying to think of one just in case for a while but couldn't find one that we both agreed on. The name we've picked is Tyrell Jason Bly. He'll be called Ty, probably. I went through a whack of Caleb's old clothes tonight and got really excited seeing all of his cute outfits, many of which I'd even forgotten that he had.

On another note, I became an auntie again tonight. I now have 13 nieces and nephews. Heather and Mike had a baby girl. Lila Rose (I think that's how it's spelled anyways). She was 8 lbs 6 oz.

Anywho, that's all the news for today from the Bly house. My scanner isn't working, so I can't get a picture from the ultrasound up, but here's a belly shot for you (26 weeks, 0 days). Hope you're having a great long weekend:)

No comments: