2 posts within 8 days, *GASP*! My tree went up, YAY! More exciting though, is that I got the best Christmas present ever on Tuesday from my favourite crazy. I gave her the present I'd bought for her back in October, because I wanted her to be able to enjoy it all winter (she'd become used to mild Pacific coast winters). I had bought her a Gryffindor scarf, which matches the one I've had for almost 7 years now. I'd mentioned in passing that night that one day I'd love to have a Weasley sweater or a Ravenclaw scarf. (If you don't know your Harry Potter, I apologize for the confused expression on your face at this point) Anyway, so we went out for a late meal on Tuesday after I was done Young Women and she handed me a wrapped box. Inside was a Ravenclaw scarf that she knit for me herself. It's special because 1) I'm a Ravenclaw at heart, 2) It was knit just for me, 3) It was knit by my bestest friend who is practically my sister, and 4) I know it took her a lot of time to make it and she is NOT someone who has a lot of spare time, which means she has been using a lot of the little amount of it that she has making something just for me. I feel so special and loved! So I just wanted to share that little story and make sure I have it documented for my own sake. Happy Christmas season!
Also, it came with a card which my adorable 2 year old 'niece' insisted on drawing a picture inside of for me because she loves her 'Aunt' Nikki.
No comments:
Post a Comment