I've been working really hard on my April freezer meals these past few days. I have 24 meals made already with 4 left to make today. For the most part, they've been pretty easy to make, although I've already decided that I won't be doing this again until I have a bigger freezer because I'm really pushing it. I also discovered that trying to transfer soup into freezer bags by yourself is really frustrating.
We started our Easter Advent yesterday. I have daily readings that I'm doing and then yesterday I did the Easter Story using the plastic eggs with the kids. I hope you know what I'm talking about, but they seem to be pretty popular. Today we are reading a picture story about the first Easter that was in the Friend magazine at one point.
I have more fun news that I REALLY want to share, but won't be able to for a few more weeks, so stay tuned. And no, it is NOT baby related.
Last, since I'm actually thinking about it today, it's going to be Attitude of Gratitude Day for March 2012.
1) I am SO SO SO grateful for the time that I had with my father-in-law. I'm grateful for such a wonderful man in my life and I'm grateful that I listened to the spirit and decided to go down to say good bye when we did because waiting a few more days would have made it too late. I love him so much, I miss him lots and I'm forever grateful that I can see him again someday.
2) I am grateful that there are so many supports in place that we can get so much help with Brettley through his delays. I'm grateful that I live in the time that I do that so many different options, so much technology and support are available.
3) I am grateful for the opportunity that I had to go to the temple this month and to do work for my great-grandmother. I love the peace that I feel at the temple and I love that I have one so close to me. I'm looking forward to our next temple trip, I already have the date set.
No comments:
Post a Comment