Monday, January 16, 2012

Vertigo...Again

I woke up this morning for the fifth morning in a row with dizziness. We took a day without pay (ouch!) and John took me to the Medicentre. I have vertigo that could take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks to go away. I did get some pills to help with the dizziness though that have kicked in now. I've spent a lot of time over the past 5 days on Netflix (love it) and pinterest (absolutely adore it). I've been trying to find my fashion style, as I'll be needing a lot of new clothes by the end of the year. Pinterest has been a huge help with that.

I have had a realization in the last couple of weeks. L is turning 8 this year. What an amazing thing! I am ever so grateful for her and her amazing parents. They are such a positive force in my life and I'm so blessed to have this connection with them.

2012 is going to be such an amazing year. I'm excited to get to a healthy weight, for L to get baptized, for Caleb to start grade 1 and whatever else the year may bring us. Life is good. Life is very good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

am back on the blogging train!!!! only got December and half this month to blog before being back to normal! I love your blog Nik and plan on being a better friend and reader XXX