Friday, January 20, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude Day

I know that I normally do this on a Thursday, but there's only 1 left this month and I'm thinking about it today, so I decided to just go for it.

I am grateful that I'm actually able to do housework today. I never thought I'd hear myself say that. After being super dizzy for over a week, I'm just so thankful to be able to contribute to a clean house again. I feel so much better in a clean home:)

I am grateful that the boys love their new chore charts that I made them. Each week day they are responsible for 2 chores. I was originally just going to start with Ty since he's with me all day, but Caleb got so excited about the idea that I made a second set. Their favorite chore is putting the clean silverware away. I love seeing them so excited about responsibility.

I am grateful that my TV died. It has been very nice having the boys focusing more on physical play and reality than wanting to watch movies all of the time. That being said, I'm also grateful that my dad is buying us a new TV for the times that I need Ty to be occupied for 30 mins. Either way, I'm good:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Christal said...

Love these posts do many things to be thankful for! I LOVE your header beautiful family ! And you know Iobe all the matching:) so cute! Glad the vertigo went away no fun having that!