Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Goings On

So here's what's new at the Bly home.

We think we've figured out the colour schemes for the nursery. The gender will determine what one of the accent colours is. I've started cleaning it out. It's all organized, everything just needs to go where it belongs now and it needs a good vacuuming once everything is out of there. I also cleaned the boys' closet this morning.

My brother and his girlfriend came to visit on Friday and Saturday. We loved having them here. I missed them a lot and miss them again already. They are lots of fun and the boys just love them. My brother took a couple of family photos for us, but Ty REALLY didn't want anything to do with it, so most of them didn't work out too well because of that.

We went to IKEA yesterday. I love IKEA:) We bought some hampers, some yummy smelling candles, a recycling system for our pop cans and a few other miscellaneous items. It was lots of fun.

Not too much else is new. I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend.

PS
John and I got engaged 5 years ago yesterday.

No comments: