I see I'm back to just writing for my own benefit. That's okay, though. It's still always nice to know what's happened when I look back.
Well, the most interesting thing that happened last week was the butter incident. Caleb took an entire brick of butter out of the fridge and during the 10 minutes that I was taking a time out from him because we'd been screaming at each other he decided to take chunks of butter, get them a bit squishy and throw them all over my living room ceiling, wall and floor, not to mention smear it all over Ty. I was not a happy mommy.
We did, however, get our new credit cards. That meant that I was finally able to order Caleb's Halloween costume. I'm really excited about it. He picked it out himself.
The other exciting thing is that we decided to do Project 52. For our first date night we played Lord of the Rings Monopoly, which John had bought for me as an early birthday present. I beat John by such a long shot, it was actually rather sad. He made one 'bad for him' trade early on, and it cost him the whole game.
Anyway, that's all for now, I think. I hope everyone's doing well and if you have a second to comment, I'd love it:)
2 comments:
I do read!!!!! I just am so busy at the moment I never get a chance to comment :D
I think that, whether no one reads your blog or whether a million people do, it's still best to blog for your own benefit. I always feel best about the posts that I write just for myself :)
PS - Obviously, I'm still reading, too!
Post a Comment