I can't believe that a week from today I'll be making sure all of our last minute stuff is packed and ready to go. John will work half of the day, and then we'll head down to Magrath for our super quick stopover.
John ended up home for most of the day on Monday due to a whack of eggs cracked all over my kitchen floor and a mess covering pretty much the entire main floor. I didn't handle the stress of that very well. On Tuesday we went and saw The Last Airbender. It was actually really good, in my opinion, but I've never really watched the cartoon, so I don't have griping rights with it like I do with Harry Potter.
Last night was the My Body is a Temple night at Activity Days. I found it was easier than I thought it would be, but still kind of hard because I didn't want to feel like I was undermining anyone's parental authority. Because there are areas there that aren't cut in stone (like temporarily dying your hair pink for cancer awareness or caffeine in pop). It was interesting, but the girls had a lot to say about it and were really involved and into it, so that made me really happy.
Well, Mom & Dad B come tomorrow to exchange vans with us and bring Lys, our niece, up. She has stayed with us a couple of times before. She is such a huge help and I love having her here, so I asked her if she'd like to come up again. She'll stay with us until we drive down to Magrath. We're exchanging vans just so our's can get checked out before we take it down to Utah. I'm really looking forward to having Mom & Dad as well as Lys here.
That's about it for now. Just lots of ends to tie up in the next week. 8 more sleeps until Utah, YAHOO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment