2 weeks! 14 more sleeps! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am.
We saw Eclipse on Tuesday. It was definately the best one yet, and the closest I have seen a movie stick to a book in a very long time (Like maybe Chamber of Secrets long). Next Tuesday I think we're going to go and see The Last Airbender, because John really wants to see it and it looks like it'll have some good special effects, so I'm game. Then we probably won't be seeing anything until we go see Harry Potter in IMAX 3D. *Here's me getting super excited again*
Caleb has certainly been trying my patience this week. Yesterday he decided to crack 4 eggs into a pot, put said pot on the stove, turn on the burner and the oven PLUS put some bread into the toaster. Luckily I caught that one before the eggs even started cooking. Then last night he woke up at 4am, got Ty out of his room and they proceeding to make a HUGE mess in Ty's room, plus dump about 4L worth of dry macaroni all over the kitchen floor. So Caleb gets to spend pretty much all of today cleaning. And I have to make cabbage rolls. It was my brother-in-law's birthday yesterday and he doesn't have family that makes him Ukrainian food like I do, so I occasionally make him up a batch of cabbage rolls. Hopefully this head of cabbage won't be as tough as the last one I used.
Anyways, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
Sounds as though you guys been movie mad lately, hope your enjoying it all!
Am off tomorrow hopefully with dee to see Twilight MEGA excited!!!!
Post a Comment