Caleb loved Toy Story 3 on the BIIIIIIIIG TV, ha ha. I also got to see the trailer for the new Chronicles of Narnia movie (Voyage of the Dawn Treader). It looks so good, I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Of course the movie I'm looking forward to the most comes out in November, the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. YAHOO!!!
So we got good news from Caleb's appointment with my doctor in Wainwright. The tonsils are coming out. I originally was going to have it done in Wainwright, but John and I talked about it over the weekend and I called this morning and requested to have someone here in E-town do it instead. That way Caleb will be able to go right home to his own house and his own bed. So now it will just be waiting to hear about when the surgery will be.
Not too much else is new here, just getting excited about going to Utah in only 25 days. And also realizing that I must have loaned my Chronicles of Narnia to someone and never got the book back. I'm pretty upset about it, as it was the first birthday present that John ever bought me, so it means a lot. Guess I'll have to get them out from the library until I can afford a new set.
Well, that's all for now. Have a great week, everyone:)
1 comment:
So excited to see you all in 25 days!
Post a Comment