This weekend we got Ty's room cleaned right out and set the toddler bed up in there for him. We also cleaned Caleb's room really well again. I was pretty sick for most of the weekend, so that stunk. On Friday we went to our ward's Cultural Night. We brought Swedish Meatballs as our dish as I'm part Swedish (which I've only found out in the last few years and I think is super cool). There was a lot of really good food there and we had a lot of fun. We managed to squish our family and John's sister's family at one round table so we had 4 adults and 8 kids there. The youngest two had to sit on laps. Caleb fell in love with meatballs and spring rolls.
Activity Days on Wednesday went really well, it was my easiest activity yet. It's great because the men are so laid back and were pretty much "There's food? This is awesome." I had lots of fun, and it was very obvious that the girls did too.
Not too much else is new here, though. I've got a lot going on this week though, I hope it all goes okay. Since this upcoming Sunday is Father's Day, I want to make a note of some important men in my life.
First is D, who is a wonderful man and great Father to L. I hope he has a wonderful Father's Day.
Second is Jason, who is like my Church dad. He is super amazing and the world needs more good people like him.
Third is my little Roo, who really isn't so little anymore. He was the man of the house as we were growing up and I'm very proud of the man that he has become.
Fourth is Dad Bly who is always there for me when I need someone to calm me down and help me level out, who has been one of the most supportive people through my struggles this last year. I sure lucked out in the father-in-law department, I got the best of the best.
Fifth is Dad Mattson, my dad, who has been so helpful with watching the boys and is always there for me when I need something during the day when John can't make it home.
Sixth is John. I love you so much and I'm so grateful to be your eternal companion. I'm so glad that we are experience the trials and blessings of parenthood together.
Seventh and last, is my loving Heavenly Father who loves me more than I can comprehend and who has helped me find a life so much better than the one that I had. This coming weekend will be 6 years since my baptism and confirmation and I'm so grateful to have Heavenly Father as a part of my life. Je t'aime.
No comments:
Post a Comment