I've always been told that patience is a virtue and I always respond that it's a virtue I haven't been blessed with. I am waiting right now to hear if I'm going to be embarking on a new and wonderful adventure and I'm so anxious. It's something I'm super excited about it, but I don't want to broadcast what it is until it's a for sure thing. Heidi, you're the only person who reads my blog who knows what I'm talking about, so pretty much anything I've talked to you about in the last week is hush hush until I hear more, ha ha.
The sad thing is that this possible adventure is my big news for the week. Other than this coming Sunday is fast Sunday and our stake has asked us to fast for rain. So if you're willing to fast for the Edmonton area to get some MUCH needed rain, we'd really appreciate it.
Oh, wait a minute, I have some news. I'M GOING TO UTAH!!! I won't say the reason yet, cause it has to do with my adventure, but we're going there for the last week in July. FINALLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment