Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Wainmo
Not too much is really new. We are visiting my mum and stepdad in Wainwright for the week. It can be kind of difficult, since taking care of the kids away from home is never really easy. Caleb went to the park on Monday and was very happy about that. Yesterday Mum took the day off of work and spent it with us. Caleb helped take in bottles, so he got $5 for that. He bought himself some sidewalk chalk and a Cars toy. Tomorrow night we are going to the pool, so that should be fun. Not too much else is new. I spent the night not sleeping because I was pretty sick, so it's probably going to be a really long day today. The boys are behaving so far, though, so maybe it won't be as bad as I think. It's been good to visit, though, and the boys really seem to be enjoying it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment