We had an okay weekend here. Friday night we went to the temple and did initiatory work. It's my favourite work to do in the temple. We did both family and temple file names.
On Saturday, I had a massage since I've been so tense lately. Our health plan with John's work covers 80% of massages, so that's really nice. That evening we went out to dinner with my mum at The Keg Steakhouse. It was good, but I'm not the kind of person that likes to go out for a steak. We just went there because Mum had a gift card. I tried creme brulee for the first time. I like the custard, but I'm not a big fan of the crusty top, I guess. John felt the same way. It was nice to get out and see Mum though, that's the main thing.
Church went okay yesterday. The class I'm assisting with is a difficult class to work with, but it will get easier with time, I hope. Not too much else is new, just really missing my boys. John's mom called last night and Caleb had woken up crying and I just felt so awful having to listen to him cry and not being able to do anything about it because I'm 6 hours away.
Hopefully this new plan we're working on will be the one. If not, I'm going to force myself to get through it anyways. I just can't handle watching my illness tear my family apart anymore. Well, that's about all for now. Hope you all had a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment