Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Almost a Week!
Well, we've had almost a whole week of nice normal days. It's been so great! I think we've finally found the right thing. I've been missing Caleb, especially, a lot and have been talking to him on the phone every day. We often find ourselves saying things that we know Caleb would say because we miss having him here to say it. So happy that I'll be there in just a few more days. My niece, Alora, is getting baptized this weekend as well as my brand new nephew, William Oscar Wilde, getting blessed. So I guess we picked the right weekend to go and have me meet up with the boys. Then I will spend a week in Magrath with them, and then a week in Wainwright with them before we come back home. So they will have spent 5 weeks away from home by the time this is all done. They seem to be in good spirits now that they are healthy again, though. Caleb had tonsilitis so bad that his tonsils were touching in the middle. Ty had an ear infection and a bit of a wheeze. Poor Grandma hadn't been getting much sleep until they got some medicine. Caleb is always telling me that he wants to go to Paul's house. Paul is his cousin who lives next door to John's parents. Well, not too much else is new for now, just wanted to share the news that things are going well and I'm very much looking forward to being with my boys again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment