This is post 125! Horray! I've got a bigger horray, though. I had a great day yesterday:) Nothing special happened, I just was able to control my emotions all day long, even during my evening of giggly girls. It was such a wonderful feeling.
Last night in Activity Days we had a lesson about the First Vision. It has made me think of the scripture from D&C 135:3 where John Taylor says "Joseph Smith, the prophet and Seer of the Lord, has done more, save Jesus only, for the salvation of men in this world, than any other man that ever lived in it." I want to add my testimony to his that Joseph Smith was indeed a prophet who was called of God to restore the fullness of the gospel to the earth. How grateful I am for a 14 year old boy who thought to ask of God what he should do. His faith has blessed my life more than I can put into words.
No comments:
Post a Comment