Thursday, January 14, 2010

Think Positive

Do I really even have much to talk about? It's been a very rough week for me. I haven't had my kids at home during the days because my bipolar flared up again with a vengence. It's been slowly getting better the last few days, but it's been a very tough time. I am so grateful to the people who have been watching my kids for me. I miss Ty like crazy as he's been with my in-laws since Friday. I'm going to the doctor again tomorrow to see what we can do about the flare up, so hopefully that will help out. So anyways, trying to stay positive, here's a small list of some of the things I'm grateful for:
John
Caleb and Tyrell
The Atonement
The Gospel
The Church
Sisters Closson, Barrett, Prassad and my SIL Heather
That I live in Alberta, Canada (no PST, no rats, and the best country there is)
My mum
My brother
My dad

3 comments:

Christal said...

Hope your doing better. Your in our prayers. I know you've probably explored every avenue to help your bipolar but don't know if you have heard of this
http://www.truehope.com/default.aspx

If you have then disregard it. But hope it helps if you haven't. We love you hang in there!

Lynn said...

I agree with Christal. I was going to say...HANG in there.

That is a beautiful list of things you are grateful for.

Heidi said...

I pray that you can start feeling better. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. I know that my dad would be willing to give you any advice or talk with you. I am sure he could tell you what has worked for him in regards to his bi-polar. Just let me know.