So we got our old computer back, and I have a disk drive that actually works again, HORRAY! I am just so frustrated with computers in general right now. They usually don't work quite right, and I really don't like transferring data from one computer over to the other, even with an external hard drive. Oh well, I'm still happy that we were able to get the old one back and that it's working better than the DELL. John says that we're never buying a DELL ever again, and after all of the problems we've had I'm inclined to agree with him.
My mum was up over the weekend, and that was a lot of fun. We got to do a lot of shopping. I got John's Christmas presents for him, so that was good. Not too much else is new in our world right now, though, I just wanted to share that I finally got my computer back and have a working disk drive again.
No comments:
Post a Comment