So my calling was clarified for me yesterday. I am the Activity Days Leader, and the other lady is the assistant leader. EEK! I have lots of plans though, which I'm hoping will turn out to be lots of fun. Some examples are preparing an FHE lesson and packet, a book club night, babysitting stations to learn skills, a talent night and about 10 months more worth of stuff (I just gave you January and February). I also don't think they've been working on an article of faith every week, but we'll be starting that this week. However, I don't plan on doing treats every week, and I was just wondering if anyone knows if that's the norm or not. I was told that it's run kind of like FHE, but FHE usually has a treat, so I just wanted to make sure. We don't exactly have a huge budget for Activity Days... So anyway, I'm really excited about my calling, in case you couldn't tell, but I'm also more nervous than I've ever been for any other calling. I'm hoping that means that this will turn out to be my favourite calling yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment