Okay, so I didn't pass my test, I messed up parallel parking (for the first time of course), plus I missed a pedestrian. In all honesty though, I was just so happy that it was over. I'd been so nervous before, I ended up having a panic attack and a super sore stomach that lasted a couple of days. I will probably try to take the test again, but not until the snow is gone. Right now I just want to concentrate on being a good wife and mother and just trying to get/keep our house in order.
Our weekend in Magrath was fun, but there certainly wasn't even close to enough time for visiting. 2 of John's sisters we only got to see for a few hours. Now we're just waiting for Christmas holidays. I'm really looking forward to seeing Caleb's face on Christmas morning, should be lots of fun. We're having my dad over for Christmas steak dinner as well, so that should be good.
On a side note, here's a little lesson I learned this morning. Always check in your fridge for milk for the kids before you decide that you can wait until tomorrow to get groceries. Our kids have ZERO milk until groceries tonight, which means Ty is going to be a pill all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment