Sorry Christal, I need to steal your Thankful Thursday for the day and mention some things that I'm ever so grateful for...
A loving Heavenly Father who still loves me through all of my emotional and mental turmoil.
A Saviour who understands all I feel because he was willing to sweat blood from every single pore for me.
A wonderful husband who will get up in the middle of the night and sit with me and hold me as I cry because I've lost the ability to control how I think and feel.
A beautiful miracle named Caleb who doesn't mind me coming into his room in the middle of the night and snuggling with him in his bed until I feel peace again.
A smiling giggler named Ty who just melts your heart every time he grins.
A gorgeous little princess named Lauren. Oh sweetheart, I owe you so much more than I can ever repay you for. Thank you for giving me my life, for helping me to finally find a life that was worth living. You are the greatest miracle that has ever happened to me.
Two loving people who were able to give Lauren was I wasn't able to. You were the only people that she was ever meant to be with, and the fact that I've always known that has helped me to never once in the last 5 years to ever regret making the hardest and best decision that I've ever made.
Music that I can cry to, music that helps me to feel the spirit, music that gets me moving, music that makes me happy, music that allows me to vent all of the emotion that has overloaded my system lately. There is a Jonas Brothers' lyric that says "Music's in my soul" and I truly understand that line.
Christmas. As much as I don't like snow and cold weather, it always means one good thing to me, my favourite holiday of the year is coming. The time when I get to buy presents for people that I loved and have my husband home for some family bonding time.
As hard as this time is for me as I wait and wait to get into the specialist to figure out how to deal with the fact that I'm losing my ability to control what I even think and feel, it's so nice to know that I'm so blessed...(And a special thank you to Alana for taking me out for a birthday treat on Tuesday and for Heidi, who I've only really met once but has become one of my favourite people to talk to.)
2 comments:
I am so glad that I can help you in some way from so far away. You are such a great person.
You made me cry!! love you too!! Also Happy Birthday we hope it was a great one! You've come a long way and have so many awesome accomplishments 3 great kids brought into this world and an awesome husband!! Hang in there the hard times are easy to make through with friends, the gospel and prayer! And your always in ours. You are stronger than you think!!! Hugs right back at ya!
Post a Comment